The incumbent will be responsible for the implementation of the ECD management training programme in KZN.
- Development & revision of training materials
- Facilitation of learning events
- Conducts basic assessment & evaluation of learning outcomes
- Preparation of learning outcomes materials for verification and moderation
- Liaison with moderator
- Collect and compile primary data in monitoring & evaluation exercises
- In collaboration with M&E staff, develop monitoring plans for effective delivery of training
- Participation in miscellaneous training projects
- Draft reports on training for inclusion in donor reports
- Organises the logistics, communications and preparations of materials & supplies for training events
- Draft proposals and reports In collaboration with the Programme Manager and other staff,
- Any other duties of similar nature as required by supervisor form time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Post-matriculation diploma or degree in Child Care or Early Childhood Development
- Post-matriculation certificate to qualify as a facilitator and as an assessor
- 3 years work experience in similar position
- Grade 12 proficiency with English and one other relevant local language
- Qualification in project management or demonstrated experience in the whole project management cycle
- Code 12 driving licence, and 3 years daily driving experience
- Basic proficiency in MS Word & Excel
To apply send a one page motivation letter referring to experience in the key responsibilities above and comprehensive CV is required.